|Care Clinics, Inc.
522 N. Lake Street,
Aurora, IL 60506
Good on first visit only for any regularly priced court services. Cannot be used with any other discounts. One per customer.
Care Clinics, Inc. has been providing quality outpatient behavioral health programs and services since 1981. We have been a leading provider of individual, family, behavioral health, and court mandated services. We have responded to the needs of our community through our holistic and comprehensive counseling programs for substance abuse, chemical dependency and mental health services. Our practice is committed to assisting our clients in promoting change and strengthening their relationships with family, friends, and employers.
Care Clinics, Inc. responds to the emotional and behavioral health needs of individuals and families who reside in Kane, Kendall, and DuPage Counties. We emphasize individualized care coupled with our evidence based practices (Matix Model & Thinking For A Change) to educate, provide intervention and treatment individuals, couples and families.
Programs and services for adolescents, adults, couples, families and seniors include:
• Comprehensive Assessments for mental health, substance abuse and other
• Education and Early Intervention Programs for Alcohol/Drug/Mental Health
• Outpatient Treatment programs for Alcohol/Drug/Mental Health
• Individual Psychotherapy
• Group Therapy Programs for mental health and substance abuse
• Marriage Counseling or Family Counseling
• Counseling for Veterans and family members
• Comprehensive DUI programs and services:
• Reinstatement of driving privledges due to suspensions/revocations for DUI, Zero
Tolerance, felony conviction, and others
• Address issues/problems raised in denial letters for license reinstatement
• DUI Evaluations for all Illinois Circuit Courts and DWI for out of state arrests
• DUI Driver Risk Education
• Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient treatment programs
• Early Intervention Counseling
• Continuing Care/Aftercare Programs/Relapse Prevention
• Updated DUI Evaluations for Secretary of State drivers license reinstatement